Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Been a While

It has been almost a month since I last posted.  Life has been busy and my transition had stalled.  At first my transition started like a runaway freight train, but then it stopped and has been hard to get it moving again.  But it is slowly, very slowly moving again.  Over the past month I have only partially dressed at home.  Mainly changing into a skirt when I got home from work.  However Sunday night I did get to practice putting on makeup.  I was letting fear talk me out of it, but my wife gave me a push.  It took about 30 mins to apply and only had it on for about 15 mins, but it was progress.  Here are two pics of the results:


According to my wife it looked good for going out a night.  Really need to learn to be more subtle with my makeup.  But practice makes perfect right??

Oh and my wife and I have come up with what our costumes will be for Halloween.  We are sticking to an Alice in Wonderland theme.  She's going to be Alice and I'm going to be the Queen of Hearts.  Here is a pic of my costume (if we can afford to get them):
I've got less than a month to buy the costumes and get the nerve to wear this one.  I think I can, I think I can.  And at least makeup wise I can do it for nights. :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! :c) No need to rush things; you'll find your own pace.

    Cute costume, btw. :c)

    Hugs,
    Cass

    ReplyDelete

HyperSmash