Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Whirlwind

Since Saturday my mind has been a whirlwind.  I can't stop thinking of how I looked.  I want to do it again.  I was myself for the first time in a long while.  I want to look like that again.  I want to get my own makeup so I can start practicing.  I can't to go with my friends somewhere far away to go out as a girl.  I want to dress up for Halloween in a girls costume as a girl.  I want to spend more time a woman.  I want my reflection to match my inner self again.  I want to go shopping for accessories like necklaces, dangly earrings, and bracelets.  I want to get a woman's watch instead of my big man's one.  I want to wear a dress again.  My mind is spinning.  A new door has been opened in me and I never want it to shut... just open up more doors. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash