Thursday, February 21, 2013

Update 2/21

It has been about a month and a half since I started hormones. On Tuesday my Endo called and upped my dosage of Spiro due to good blood work results. I'm now up to 200 mg. Since starting hormones, I'm beginning to really notice changes. My beard is coming in less and less. I've noticed my breasts are starting to hold their shape. I've been wearing bras off and on for about 8 years, which already had given me a decent A cup, but now I'm really noticing a strong A shape and slowly starting to fill a bra. My skin is starting to soften now. I really notice it on my arms. I also think I'm noticing slight changes in my face. My emotions are a roller coaster ride. As my wife puts it, I can get really bitchy. I've also noticed I'm easily on the verge of tears more often for no reason. I still don't have much of a libedo. When I do feel in the mood it doesn't last long. And when my wife and I do try to have sex, it takes almost 10 minutes to get me hard. I feel so bad that I am rarely in the mood. I know my wife has needs and I feel horrible that I haven't been filling them. I hope once I balance out things will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash